Quality Mission Statement
Glacier Fish Company is a proven leader in the Seafood Industry committed to the following goals:
- Produce only safe, wholesome and pure seafood products of the highest quality.
- Consistently meet or exceed customer and market demands.
- Providing accurate, on-time deliveries as required by our customers.
- Providing resources, training, working conditions and terms of employment for our employees that result in low turnover and consistent, high quality production.
- Investment in product and process innovations that lead to more cost-efficient and faster response times to customer demands.
Setting The Standard For Quality
At Glacier Fish, we are dedicated to delivering consistently high quality products to our customers. We begin with a commitment to quality in everything we do. We pay close attention to detail in every part of our operation; from the way we maintain our vessels to fish handling and finished product processing. We constantly work to maintain, operate and improve our company in a manner that our employees are proud to be associated with. This commitment extends to all of our products and processing operations. This keeps our turnover low and has produced a stable base of employees who understand how to meet Glacier Fish Company’s rigorous quality standards. We employ only dedicated people who want to do the job right the first time. It all adds up to consistent, high quality seafood products you can count on time after time.
Vessel Quality Assurance
Glacier Fish Company dedicates an enormous amount of resources to maintain and enhance the safety and quality of its products. We empower and train all of our personnel to identify, correct and communicate about quality and food safety issues in real time. Glacier Fish Company’s dedication to Total Quality Management (TQM) principles is reflected in company-wide programs that foster an environment for continuous improvement. In addition, we employ many Quality Control Line technicians, QC Leads, technical specialists, engineering and laboratory personnel on each of our vessels to meet the rigorous demands of Glacier Fish Company’s quality assurance and food safety programs and to drive innovation and improvement at all of our production sites.